Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer



Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»08 MAY 2013 ♥
Tuesday 7 May 2013

Holla and assalammualaikum evelibadi! 
We meet here again for a long long time no see yah!
And now I'm a happy kid.
Yeay! Yeay! Yeay!

I just wanna to say something about what make my heart happy.
Eight may two thousand and thirteen. 
Tarikh bagi seseorang yang disayangi. Maybe. Ok perasan much!

Happy birthday to you ~
Happy birthday to you ~ 
Happy birthday to yyyyyyoooooouuuu ~
Happy birthday to you ~

Oppa, saengil chulka hamnida! 
May Allah bless you always.
Stay happy beside your beloved parents and friends and also er..girlfriend maybe. Ok!
Good luck exam nanti, try your best okay!
Just once....I still love you until my last breath. InsyaAllah :)

Xoxo publish! Bye and salam ukhwah. 



words spilled @ 22:16 / leave goosebumps here